Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Titles

There's an Internet meme that has been circulating for a few years now where you go to wikipedia and click on "random article" and use the titles of the articles to come up with your band name, title of your album, and song titles. I did it a couple of times, but then I decided that I would cut out the middle man and just come up with my own band name, album title, and song titles without the help of wikipedia. Here's what I came up with:

Band Name: Psychic Mind Twins
Album Title: Titles Are Hard
Tracks:

1) I Once Knew a Guy What Lost a Hand and an Eye Fishing With Dynamite
2) I Hope I Can Find a CIBC Closer Than Downtown Edmonton Since They Closed The One I Used To Go To
3) This Song Has Some Nice Male/Female Harmony (You'll Like It)
4) Nickelbackesque
5) Do These Pants Make My Ass Look Flat?
6) Everyone Calls Them Kleenex, But They're Really Facial Tissues
7) If You Ask For a Napkin In The Philippines, You'll Get Maxi-pads
8) This Song Would Make a Really Crappy Ring Tone
9) I Don't Really Have Eye Cancer; It Was Just a Joke
10) People Who Comment On YouTube Videos Are Jackasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyper Shoe

Hyper Shoe
A red high-heel shoe has always been hyperferrianism's avatar